This book was in the Doctors Library.
Clara read it a quick snippet
How can that book even exist?
If its a time war it presumably used time travel as a weapon, events which happened where prevented and changed so if they were recorded and they were changed the record wouldn’t have been able to be recorded in the first place.
Also why is it written in English?
If its not English it means its being translated by the Tardis, but who would be able to record events that did and didn’t happen apart from the Timelords.
The time war as we’ve been told was between the the timelords and the Daleks. The daleks would be able to use a book let alone write one, so that leaves the Timelords, who as we know write in Gallifreian which the Tardis doesn’t need to translate?
Whats your game Moffat? Are you getting sloppy? Is the book the ‘Big Friendly Button’ which will reset the timewar? A book that can’t possibly exist that could possibly only exist within the wibbly wobbly timey wimey temporal weridness pocket that is the Tardis. Could it become a paradox if its removed from the Tardis?
He does have a rather nice Library though
- kasterborous63 likes this
- negretteonanam likes this
- tvaddicted likes this
- thatgingergirl16 reblogged this from the-savage-avenger
- thatgingergirl16 likes this
- blueboxproblems reblogged this from sculptamathing and added:
- the-savage-avenger reblogged this from sculptamathing
- methadone-kitty reblogged this from sculptamathing and added:
- themortalangel likes this
- sky-fallen-from-st-barts reblogged this from sculptamathing
- sculptamathing posted this